In this new episode, Lalie Lullaby will help kids to fall asleep while they listen the rhymes parents from all over the world have sung to infants since ancient times.
The soothing nature of the lullabies and the slow and repetitive effects of this app will help to relieve the stress and may even make their parents to start yawning!
This free educational app currently supports English, Spanish and French and has been designed for kids aged 5 and below.
If you would like an additional lullaby to be included in the next version, please visit our support page and send us an email!
- Parental control.
- No in-app purchases.
- No third-party advertising.
- 7 sweet musics:
– Brother James.
– Wiegenlied (Cradle Song) (Johannes Brahms).
– A la Nanita Nana (Traditional Spanish Lullaby).
– All the Pretty Little Horses.
– Rock-a-bye Baby.
– Fais dodo Colas mon p’tit frère (French Lullaby).
– Jingle Bells.
- 5 soothing effects.
- 3 different instruments.
- You can configure the app to automatically sleep after a certain time.
- Repeat the lullaby or change randomly the effect.
- 3 languages for the user interface: English, Spanish and French.
- Simple user interface, 3 main buttons to change the current lullaby, effect or instrument.
- Cute Graphics!
Compatible with iOS devices running iOS7 or later.